To assist local innovative companies in meeting their growth challenges, Flinders Pacific provides a number of free, low cost and fee paying services, including:
Our insights on growth and innovation are published at www.mrlewis.com.au
Initial Sitdown / Tactical Analysis
Melbourne based businesses can book a sit down and review of their business at brendan-lewis.youcanbook.me
The purpose of the sitdown is twofold.
- To clearly articulate the three major “stay awake at night” issues of the business.
- To capture activities, costs and outcomes around its sales and marketing activities. Firms then take away a Tactical Sales and Marketing map that highlights the effectiveness of their different activities, strengths and weaknesses and cost estimates.
There is no charge for this service.
|The Churchill Club is a Melbourne based innovative business forum that has been running for 10 years, with thousands of members. On a roughly fortnightly basis, a panel of seasoned entrepreneurs share their experiences on a variety of topics including practical entrepreneurship, innovation thinking and emerging technology opportunists.||
Flinders Pacific runs a series of half day workshops that cut to the core of growth issues. Organisations can either access these workshops once a year via a public session at the Churchill Club, or a book a sessions with a Flinders Pacific Consultant. Workshops are run on:
- Strategic Marketing Workshop
- Tactical Marketing Workshop
- Corporate Strategy Workshop
Flinders Pacific provides a proprietary executive coaching service called “5 Domains”. The program is optimised for small innovative business and has three goals to achieve in 18 months.
- Double Revenues
- Improve Profitability
- Strengthen the business
An introduction to the 5 Domains program and an appointment request tool, can be found at www.5domains.com.au